Wow, Lisa congratulations!! I didn't realise your wedding was so soon. YAH! You looked fab and love the new name change, I'm totally taking Mike's name when we marry. We've set a date, July 2007 in Toronto, Canada. That is if we're not tempted to run off and elope between now and then ..... Take care, Matea.
Drop me an email or give me a text and I will call you, just got a cell (011)647 230 7710. Am dying to hear all about your big day! Sarah and I emailed and texted you heaps but got no reply. Hope married life agrees with you hehe ;)
2 Comments:
Wow, Lisa congratulations!! I didn't realise your wedding was so soon. YAH! You looked fab and love the new name change, I'm totally taking Mike's name when we marry. We've set a date, July 2007 in Toronto, Canada. That is if we're not tempted to run off and elope between now and then .....
Take care, Matea.
Hey Mrs Lang
Drop me an email or give me a text and I will call you, just got a cell (011)647 230 7710.
Am dying to hear all about your big day! Sarah and I emailed and texted you heaps but got no reply.
Hope married life agrees with you hehe ;)
love O
Post a Comment
<< Home